Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who am I ?

Hello World!

As this is my first post I thought of starting with the question Who Am I ?

All of you readers would like an introduction, but I have a rather unconevntional take on this one.....:-)....I would like to describe myself in words or roles that I play in life.....and here it goes...

I am a
- woman
- daughter
- wife
- sister
- an artist
- crochet fanatic
- fashion creater
- An Etsian
- animal lover
- philosopher
- dreamer
- painter
- positivist
- wishful thinker
- chinese foodie
- chai lover
- 80's music lover and not to miss a some of the nouveau ones!

And most of all a creativist something I enjoy being and makes me want to learn each day!!.....So now that you know who I am .....How about you writing me a word describing who you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment